Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fall Fashion Week 2010

Let the games begin!!!!.....and I'm sure I will be foaming at the mouth, ahem Marchesa!! Starting Thursday, the whirlwind of New York Fashion week will take off for the Spring 2011 looks.  So to jump the gun and get everyone as excited as me, I'm starting off the week right -- and even if you can't afford the designs, its always fun to see the art and makeup right?

After browsing New York Fashion Magazine's "100 Designers reveal thier Spring Inspirations," I was really intrigued by the ideas.  I can't wait to see how these translate into thier collections, words like cosmic and girly keep coming up.  Its almost like watching the juries from back in Design school.  And although I usually don't partake in many of the real runway designs except for 'shooowze' and hanbags (I mean, those are forevers in my book), I can't wait to see how my fave stylist Rachel Zoe puts her "Parallel Universe" spin on it to make them more affordable.

ADAM by Adam Lippes - "Romance"
Bensoni - "Electromagnetic"
Charlotte Ronson - "Adorned"
Christian Cota - "Technology meets Nature"
Jason Wu - "Enigmatic"
Leifsdottir - "Amazon"
Lela Rose - "Effervescent"
Lyn Devon - "Ladylike"
Milly - "Eccentric"
Nanette Lepore - "Work in Progress"
Nicholas K - "Beret"
Rag and Bone - "Subsahara"
Temperely London - "Armour"
The Blonds - "Showbiz"
Thuy - "Girlish"
Tibi - "Modernlyclassiclybeautiful"
VPL - "Suspension"
William Tempest - "Oceanic"
Chris Benz  - "Pop"
Nicole Miller - "Inside out"
Marchesa - "Orientalist"
Yoana Baraschi - "Desire"

Badgley Mischka - "White Mischief"


Jenny Packham - "Nocturnal"


Images via NYMag




No comments:

Link Within

You might also like....
 
01 09 10