Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Anewall Obssessd

I've literally been obsessed with this new company since I heard about it via Bijou & Boheme and sorta surprised I haven't shared until now.  I'm always on the hunt for some one of a kind art- and sometimes that can mean epic proportions or a wall covering.  In my opinion, big art is always a good.

I can't get enough, every piece is worth a study--which is what art truly means rights? Anewall has that small company/quality vibe and their selection of art is showstopping, plus they do custom...need I say more.

This photography of Mary Eaton slays me.  She is positively glowing and oozing femininity.  And that steals the show in this set(... decor is pretty rocking)  This print is on a over sized canvas that is casually leaning against the wall, so hippie chic.

Adorable vintage print of The Circus

And I'm also digging this  Releasing the Hounds in a boys play room
The Man and the Lion is a Norman Rockwall illustration for a short story.  Anyone who is a fan of Norman knows all his art tells a story




I'm a sucker for maps, and right now thier 9 piece Paris is on sale.  Need!!!

How great is this Evening in Italy, it gives a great eclectic vibe to this casual living space

I just adore this wall paper mural in a nursery, just a great visual.  And the set design is pretty spot on for the install shots.
This is probably my favorite, look at the folds of her dress.  This would be gorg in a formal dining room.

OK this is also my fave- Who doesn't love Marie? This would be fab in a dressing room or master bathroom.

And something about a Ballroom party sketch is very intriguing.  Adorable in a little girls room.

Bravo Anewall, can't wait to see what you come up with next!

No comments:

Link Within

You might also like....
 
01 09 10