Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Its a nice day for a... White Kitchen

So I'm finally getting new counter tops (HOORAY!), its been a 5 year mess believe me!  So today's post is my favsies of white kitchens.

Love that this kitchen has a varied height island with a touch of gray


This is a very industrial look, check out the tile on the vent hood!  But a very timeless look.




This is a girlie paradise and I LOVE it!  It makes me smile every time I look at this kitchen.


I can't ignore the price of Ikea's plain front cabinets, but was scared it would look too modern.  This kitchen is still warm.




And so is this plain front cabinetry!  Very cute, and loving the door moulding






I love this European look with the eclectic mix..yes please!  Anything but builders special.

I really think this little kitchen is great,--open, light, modern, economical and still has air of 1920's to it with the original looking wood floors and the pendants.

No comments:

Link Within

You might also like....
 
01 09 10