Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Again with the Belgian!!!

I was perusing my fellow blogger's sites during lunch (my new diet friendly lunch plans: less than exciting lunch meals taste great when you are enthralled in a blog!!!) and of course happened upon a space that leaves me DYING!!!!!...immediate blog crushing.  So check out what I'm obsessing over now-

Check out this stellar beach house for sale in Rosemary Beach, Florida.  There isn't a room in this house that I didn't leave my jaw on the floor.


Let's start on the outside shall we??? Adorable, clean and refreshing right? Well just wait.
Pool with the rustic stone and crystal blue water. Gorg!


Entry with the oversized clock

OK so the living area; Whoever said that Armoires were out, I rest my case. Fan. Tas. Tic.  Favorite moments: sea grass rug, shell chandy, bright pillows, and those to.die.for windows.


That slip covered high-back chair, brills.

As if the white-oak flooring doesn't have you passed out on the floor, some sort of wood magic is happening in this vaulted space ceiling.

Ok moving on to the dining area, studded leather modern wing back, WHITE chairs paired with a rustic wood table and faux coral?!?!?!? Say it isn't so.
No words, just fantastic.

Of course I have to find ONE thing that I could change, I'd swap those bar stools out for something a little more brushed aluminum?

Moving on to another sitting room, another fantabulous chandy, and those windows??? Seriously with those???? LOVE.

Because we all need some modern art at the beach, duh!!!



 Let's go upstairs, of course on the spiral staircase, because you know, all the views are good.

 
Peaceful guest room, but still has some glam with the gold Chinese Chippendale chair.

Loving the silver side table, and kicking myself that I didn't pick it up at the Tuesday Morning sale!

For convos with your guests. Kill me now.

That Moroccan tile has yet to be seen outside of the showrooms, until now. I. Die.


The master, nothing short of peaceful, stylish and I'd never leave this house!

What a little drama those drapes add going into the sitting room!


Marble, marble everywhere!


Lovin the wainscoting in the sitting room off of the master.  It's all in the deatils ya'll!!!




3 comments:

Anne said...

This house is lovely. I love the windows just like you. I also love the rooms upstairs. The combination of clean white, brown and blue is fantastic. The wood flooring is my personal favorite.

Sharstin said...

dying over that kitchen and wainscoting--my fav~ one day.....one day....:)

Awedis Cocyan said...

could anybody tell me where to get the chairs on the last picture?
thank you!!!

Link Within

You might also like....
 
01 09 10