Friday, January 28, 2011

Foodie Fridays: Coconut Custard Pie

Originally I was going to offer up a delicious Coconut Cream Pie to everyone, but for some reason I can't ever seem to get them right....and believe me I've tried.  My most recent one looked amazing, but slid right out of the pie shell.  *sigh*  Anyone have the secret to an amazing Coconut Cream Pie????

So, Plan B-



Coconut Custard Pie

2 cups milk
4 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup biscuit mix
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup coconut
1 pre-baked pie shell

Blend milk, eggs, vanilla, biscuit mix, and sugar together until smooth.  Pour into pie shell. Sprinkle coconut on top.  Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until knife in center comes out clean. Serve with whipped cream.

No comments:

Link Within

You might also like....
 
01 09 10