Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Week 2010

Well, its finally here!  I just spent all morning at the Galleria with the boys watching dancing Christmas tree lights choreographed to music, hurried last minute shoppers racing around frantically, and catching glimpses of the big Man himself.  Everything seems so magical this week, right down to the "Magic Flushing Toilets"...hey, when you're three years old, its all fun right!?! :)

So just a few inspirations to get you into the holiday spirit.  Today-- Tablescapes.  I've never had a holiday tablescape at my house, but seeing these, I may rethink the after Christmas sales for next year.

Kathryn Koch

Linda Quintero Davids


Katrina Giles

Jenni H

Lovin a little French Country

I need some cake stands Pronto!


"Single Mom on a Budget"  LOVE IT!

And this one is such perfection that I had to "Get the look"

I NEED those branches!
I'm obsessed with Feather Trees, I have them all over my house.

Mercury Glass Ornaments

Feather Trees


Icicle Ornaments

 Table Runner
Plates

Candelabra


Mirrors
  
Vase and Votives
Cake Stand

Buddha Statue

Lighting

Lamps

Side Chairs

Buffet Table

Dining Chairs

1 comment:

Sharstin said...

so pretty! love the white--so simple and chic~ hope you have a merry christmas!!

Link Within

You might also like....
 
01 09 10