Monday, January 3, 2011

The Year of the "Honeysuckle"

2010's Color of the Year from Pantone was Turquoise and it was HOT! HOT! HOT!  This year's color may be a stretch for alot of you, especially the ones with males in the house.

Pantone describes this color as "Bright and exciting, and chases away the blues."  Well, I may be sitting this one out.  Not many clients want a pink house, unless they are girls ages 1-24.  Don't get me wrong, I love a little punch of color but too much and you are in Barbie's Playhouse.


                   

Can you actually see a guy cooking up some chili and hanging with the boys over some beers without getting a "Dude, what the???" in this kitchen?

Now this one, I actually like....but again, no football is watched in this room.




Maybe they are on to something, this room makes me :)

Possibly Male- accepted

I could do this one as well, but I'm a single girl.....












Images via Pantone and Decorpad

No comments:

Link Within

You might also like....
 
01 09 10