Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday to The Styled Life

I can't believe its been a year since I started this little old thing!  Looking back to a year ago, when The Styled Life was just a twinkle in my eye, I just wanted something to keep up with trends and as a creative outlet for myself since leaving the Interiors industry.  Its been great (for me) so far, maybe not so much for some of you...But I'd have to say that I'm actually surprised at the number of people who have dropped me a note to say that they actually read my stuff and they LIKE it :)




So to everyone who enjoys my random, sarcastic, and probably grammatically incorrectness, here's to another year!!! Oh, and if there is anything that you want more or less of, drop me a comment..... I'm dying to know if anyone has been trying the recipes!

No comments:

Link Within

You might also like....
 
01 09 10