Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Top Spring Must Haves

Yesterday I introduced you to my favorite stylist Rachel Zoe, star of The Rachel Zoe Project on Bravo and a truely talented lady when it comes to seemingly effortless style (but for those of you who watch the show - lots of effort goes into her work to the point of a wild case of Vertigo).  Via Zoe's website, she has put together a list of the 2010 January Basics Guide for your closet, and I must say I couldn't agree more!  Her are a few that I can't get enough of.

White Denim Jackets are all the rage and a new update of the traditional denim.

Shaw Sweaters, doubles as outerwear. LOVE!

Does this piece even need an explanation?

Dark Jeans, dress 'em up or down.  Rachel suggests you buy two pair and hem one for flats and keep one long for heels. Brilliant folks!

Fabulous Flats, I have a pair of these from none other than Tarjay and they do wonders for an otherwise bland ensemble.

Leather Moto Jackets, I DIE!

Red nails, this color can go anywhere from sweet and girly, to punk chic, to retro. I love red nails!

Nude Pumps, as neccessary as the black ones people.

Sassy Satchel

Scarves, I LOOOOOVE scarves. I'd wear them everyday if people wouldn't call me the scarf girl.  They can add such an element of style to your outfit that really makes you look you know what you are doing. :-)

Menswear inspired timepiece, these remind me so much of Rachel's personal style.

All images courtesy of Rachel Zoe

No comments:

Link Within

You might also like....
 
01 09 10