Monday, February 22, 2010

Vegas Baby!

In honor of an inmpending Bachlorette Party to none other than Vegas, here are a few shots of a destination I've yet to visit while partying Sin City style - Joel Robechon at the Mansion.  I have no excuse for not visiting either, because last time I was there I stayed at the MGM too, dangit!  The food is most likely fabulous, but I'm pretty sure the view would be a feast for sore eyes!

Designed by Hospitality designers Pierre-Yves Rochon who has offices in Chicago and Paris, they got the job DONE!  Be sure to check out thier website, they have some serious talent up in there from pretty much every style of design there is.  The Monte Carlo Bay Resort in Monaco rocks it people!


Images via PYR

No comments:

Link Within

You might also like....
 
01 09 10