Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Another IKEA Hack

Hey guys, you know the story so I won't even go into it.  But I have been busy creating space out of thin air for another person to move in---its hard!!!!  I tried fixing one of my huge nightstands to be a makeshift dresser and ended up fixing it less :/  ....so of course needed some new inspiration for the dresser and settled on another IKEA hack--the budget friendly hack.  Here are a few of my faves.

 The ever so chic Dorothy Draper Knockoffs:

Danielle Oakley Interiors

Cherish Toronto

Fem and Pretty (Probably not so much so for a Dude though):


For Chic Sake

The Family Room Design Studio

Clean and Classic:

Classy and Fabulous

The Sweetest Digs

This is one I ultimately choose :)


Ikea Hackers

Edgy with a touch of Chinois:

Design Manifest

Pinterest

An ode to West Elm:

Give Everybody Nice Sweaters


Enjoy it


No comments:

Link Within

You might also like....
 
01 09 10