Monday, September 10, 2012

What a (Euro) Sham

I'm waiting as patiently as ever for my new bed and mattress to arrive (Hello tufted goodness!!) and can't wait to share with all of you.  But when it comes to dressing the bed, I like clean, white, hotel-like, with pops of color/pattern.  I thought I'd try a different approach to the pillow situation and go with some Euro shams.  Anyone ever gone Euro? 

I've often over-looked the Euro because, well frankly, its kind of purely decorative. But there is something about 3 instead of 2, and the addition of layering that it gives that I'm kinda digging.....I feel like I'm channeling Reuben Pheffer in Along came Polly with the decorative pillow situation, but whatever....





 Rugo/ Raff



Who wants to wake up in this room everyday?!?!?!? FAB.



Atmosphere Interior Design
 
 Click on Images for sources
 
 

1 comment:

Steven Bosch said...

I love the quality of content on your blog. The images used gives a better understanding. Thank you for sharing.
what is a euro sham

Link Within

You might also like....
 
01 09 10