Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Inspired

Here are a few goodies that I have in my 'Inspiration Folder' as of late, that I thought I'd share.

Before

After---THIS is why I love stripes ya'll. Drama!

I wish o wish that I could see in the powder, but I'm liking what I'm seeing so far!

I'm loving this crisp white and Navy...totally into Navy right now.

Besides the pet leopard-- Love the vintage maps!

LOVE! Great Commercial Vanity, a must use!

I saved this one because it looks super realxing and not to masculine or feminine.

Again, stripes!

1.)A adorable variation of the tufted headboard (DIY????)  2.)That view 3) A great way to remedy glass walls to make it more private, and not ignore the windows.

Organic plate design/barcart table. presh!

I NEED THIS! The butler's pantry, the moldings, dark and light.

Another Commercial space, but I can't get enough of the palette :) Love the "Gilver"

Bathroom pallette?


1 comment:

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

those stripes really add so much to a room...love love love!

Link Within

You might also like....
 
01 09 10