Thursday, September 16, 2010

Marchesa. Shut. It. Down.

I love love love Marchesa's designs.  Those women (Keren Craig and Georgina Chapman) really know how to make a gal look elegant, fun, flirty, ethereal, the list goes on.  So I was chomping at the bit to see their new collection this week and well, they didn't disappoint.  If only I had a reason to wear their dresses!  And hopefully they can start making some sportswear??  Guess I'll just have to wait and see which starlets walk around in their gowns at the next award show, until then, I'll play a little styling of my own....
Heidi Klum's name is written all over this number, maybe minus the train?
I'm thinking Kate Hudson with her signature hair and smile
Somebody prego for sure or maybe Gisele?
Cameron Diaz

Kiera Knightley! But not feeling the trains

Sweet little Taylor Swift, and by the way--I'm DYING over that turquoise!
I'll take this one off their hands.  Hello birthday dress anyone?
Totally Dita Von Tese

Halle Berry in this?  I think so...

Megan Fox!!!


And the impossibly gorg designers themselves with the one and only Rachel Zoe


Images via Style and Rachel Zoe


No comments:

Link Within

You might also like....
 
01 09 10