Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hotel Spotlight - Crazy Bear Beaconsfield

I recently came across Crazy Bear Beaconsfield when I was doing some research on hotel design and since my bread and butter used to be hotel design- I literally DIED.  Take me home!  Leather Croc Floor Tiles and a copper tub in the room?  LOVE!

This particular hotel is unique in that 85% of it is composed of over 50 different types of leather.  Set in a 500 year old coaching inn, with 10 individually designed rooms, 2 restaurants and bars, with over 1,000 square meters of leather.  Designed by Crazy Bear owner Jason Hunt (who's restrooms have been distinguished as one of "London's Top Loos" by Timeout Guide) and leather supplier Alma, this hotel fall nothing short of breathtaking.  If you like the style, his other hotels are amazing! :)  Just take a looksey...
















Images via Crazy Bear Group

No comments:

Link Within

You might also like....
 
01 09 10