Friday, July 16, 2010

Foodie Fridays: BBQ Chicken Sandwhiches Crock Pot Style



It's hot out there, I think today its 105 degrees with the heat advisory and 45% humidity....believe me it was a total meltdown kind of day.  So when you feel like you are practically going to evaporate as soon as you walk outside the last thing you want to do is go grill.  But summer screams BBQ, so you have to try this couldn't be easier recipe that is always a hit, so easy I could do it with my eyes closed. Happy Weekend everyone!

Slow Cooker Chicken Barbecue

6 Frozen Chicken Breast halves
1 bottle of BBQ Sauce (I Love Stub's Spicy)
2 tablespoons of Woozy (Worcestershire)
1/2 cup Italian Dressing
1/4 cup Brown Sugar (I also use Splenda or Honey)

Put chicken in the Crock, top with all ingredients, cook on Low for 6 hours or High for 3 hours.  Give all ingredients a mix half way through, once fully cooked take pieces out and shred with a fork.  Serve with red onions or pickles on a bun.  Delish!

No comments:

Link Within

You might also like....
 
01 09 10