Friday, April 29, 2011

My take on the Royal Wedding

I know you all must be beat down by the Royal Wedding hype, but I was playing 'it hard to get' and not THAT interested; didn't watch it until a full 12 hours after the fact.....until I saw Princess Kate waving on her way to Westminster Abbey. 



I couldn't stop thinking about how as a young girl I watched Disney's Cinderella, Little Mermaid and Sleeping Beauty--how the normal girl becomes the princess.  We all thought we could have that title too someday right?  Well she is living out our childhood fantasy girls!  A present day princess, gotta love that- and to add to it, she seems completely down to Earth, doing her own makeup for her wedding???? LOVE her!

Like any wedding or funeral, I get teary eyed, and I have no idea why, but she looked so beautiful!!! It must have been quite an experience for her and her family, but what a special thing for her sister to be right beside her.  Can you just imagine the nerves???  My favorite part was when you could make out Prince Williams words "You look beautiful!" and then turning to his father in law to say "We were supposed to have just a small family affair."  How presh!


Kate's inner dialogue: "Just breathe."
Anyway, I don't want to bore you all with my apparent Fairytale Crush or how I think Kate and I could seriously hang out, but I just wanted to say she absolutely looked like a princess, her dress was gorgeous and Congrats to the royal couple!!! ....I'm secretly jealous :)



No comments:

Link Within

You might also like....
 
01 09 10