Friday, March 28, 2014

Bathroom Progress: Photo Fail

So our shiny new bathroom and I had an amazing photo session last night.  I was contorting my body for great angles, the bathroom was popping its hip and make sure its double chin wasn't showing....it was chemistry.  Cut to this morning, I skipped my happy butt into work to download my 75 images and make magic and Murphy's Law- I can't open the RAW files.......... #!$*&@!



So I will be re-shooting this weekend and promise to show the reveal on Monday *sigh* very anticlimactic, I know, so sorry!

But on somewhat happier news I have an Amazeballs recipe for ya'll today.  If you live anywhere near a Chuy's Tex Mex (they just opened one less than a mile from mi casa-HEAVEN).  The greatness that is Creamy Jalepeno is probably the top reason I go.  I mean, I dip my chips in it, I put it on my salad, I use it in my shrimp tacos.  Its liquid crack basically.  Well found a copycat recipe and NAILED it.  Try it ya'll!



CopyCat Chuy's Creamy Jalapeno

1 cup mayo
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup buttermilk
1 (4oz) can chopped jalapenos, drained
1 (4oz) can chopped green chilies, drained
1 (1oz) packet dry ranch dressing mix
1/3 cup fresh cilantro
1/2 tsp fresh garlic

Put all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.  That's it!


No comments:

Link Within

You might also like....
 
01 09 10