Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Valentines Day Gift Ideas

With the 'Hallmark Holiday' right around the corner, I thought I would round up a few of my favorite ideas that last throughout the year, not that flowers aren't welcome :-)


Make your sweetie smile everytime they look at your artwork from ZGallerie. These could go anywhere!  I'm dying over the paint on newspaper one.
I don't know what it is about these rings, but the Forget me Not ring from Areaware is so simple and sweet. Its comes in just about every metal and finish you could think of - perfect for every budget.

Although spa days are great, I love getting the products to pamper at home as well.  Creme de Corp from Kiehls is an AMAZING moisturizer!  It leaves your skin uber soft and a natural glow that's not greasy.


 


I've always been a huge fan of framing a great pic of the lovebirds, but why not take it to another level and make it art?  Available by Etsy, Vincenzo Rizzo, will paint/sketch/draw your picture and send it back for, wait for it - Less that $20!!!!!  This guys is talented!  Get him while he's hot!




And of course, who doesn't love a sweet treat? Instead of Chocolates, Sweet Spots Cake Dots! Contact me for details!



No comments:

Link Within

You might also like....
 
01 09 10