Monday, February 1, 2010

Urban O or Anthro? You be the judge-

It seems like everytime I walk past either Urban Outfitters or Anthropologie I get sucked in, or if I'm in a rush - a full-twist neck movement which generally sends me crashing into something.  It must be that the set decorators are spot on with thier over-the-top ideas or that the store's products themselves are such a breath of fresh air.  The eclectic and oh-so-cool casualness of it all, everything looking like its been collected over years of garage sales and flea markets.  Ok, ok enough rambling...

My whole problem is that even though I LOVE the feeling these stores evoke - I never seem to walk out with anything.  Maybe I'm just not that indie, and can't rock the in your face effortless style of Urban O.  Or just that I'm not that sweet to have such feminine collection of mismatched antiques. Intimidated much?  Regardless, I heart them both and here are a few of the items I die over.

Urban O.....



And then Anthro....




Images via Urban O and Anthro

1 comment:

Sharstin said...

I {heart} them both too!! so fab~

Link Within

You might also like....
 
01 09 10