Tuesday, January 28, 2014

World Market is smoking hot

I joined the "World Market Explorer" so I get daily emails and coupons and earn bucks back (a must if you frequent).  There are so many cool things that I can't get enough of as of late.

Well for starters, we started to Finish Start our empty dining room and I loaded up on the Arcadia table and Paige chairs, and its quickly becoming one of my fave rooms in our house.

Arcadia Extension
Linen Paige
I'm also digging this ensemble for an eat-in kitchen area.  Casual enough that it will get better with age and you don't have to worry about dings etc.  A great homework table too!
Jackson Table and Tub Chairs
This side chair has a great size and looks way more pricier than the $300 price tag.
Herald Chair

This metal cabinet is awesome!  Its pretty tall, so its got some good presence and it looks authentic vintage..like straight out of an old timey Drugstore or something.  I love the idea of it in a TV Room, Boys Room or even a kitchen if you have the room.  And bonus-its got a child proof lock :)
Metal Display Cabinet
This Console is also on my want need list.  The proportions are great for a tight space (pretty long and very slim depth), and the finish is pretty spot on with the whole Danish movement. AKA RH knockoff  I love the idea of this as a buffet in a dining room.
Everett Table
I think these metal dressers would be amaze as a pair of nightstands.  Such cool detail!
Kiran

And this Wingback's price is just too good $170?!?!!?!?
Magnet Gray Victoria
You cannot go wrong with a natural rug, I think they can literally go in every room and look totally chic, and will never go out of style.

Basket Weave Jute
and also on that list is cowhide.
Light Natural Cowhide Rug

You know how I feel about mass-produced artwork, that everyone has (I'm talking about you, Keep Calmers), so I don't typically ever browse their wall art, but the mirror selection is pretty great.  This little hanging mirror has such an original vibe to it. So cute in over a dresser.
Matte Silver Hanging Mirror
And lastly, World Market is killing with their lighting lately.  I mean- one of each please!

Riveted Floor Lamp-two of these bad boys flanking a couch-umm yes.
Try to find a crystal base lamp for under $30, its hard!!!  Love this!
Good size and $100-a steal!  Very Aiden Gray minus the price tag.
Lovely! And under $200
So what do you think of my picks?  I say get out there, because some of this awesomeness is already selling out :(  And don't forget to sign up for the Explorer!!! So So So worth it.


No comments:

Link Within

You might also like....
 
01 09 10