Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Design Crush: Sea of Shoes Jane Aldridge

Fellow Dallas blogger Jane Aldridge of Sea of Shoes not only has an awesome and daring fashion sense, but her home design sense is amazeballs.  A girl after my own heart-- having an eclectic taste of vintage mixed with designer mixed with modern and I can't get enough. I mean how stinking adorable is she?!?!?!



She's had her casa photographed twice for Rue magazine, one when living with her Momma (who also has amazing taste, hopefully more on that later!) to her new Bachelorette pad.

 
I love how the use of the Window mirrors give the illusion or more windows (and oh so European).  Also note that instead of one coffee table Jane used two side tables...LOVE!  And I may have those silver globe lamps, will we ever tire of Target?





I know this doesn't appeal to many men, but instead of a ugly piece of TV being located on the credenza, a very unique over-sized statue instead. Good choice!






Quite a Rebel meets Marie Antoinette meets Urban Hippie, don't you think?

Then on to her old bedroom-  I'm assuming that her closet wasn't big enough for her Sea of Shoes, so she brought them out for display.  Can you imagine waking up to meet these girls everyday :)  .....I know this probably goes without saying but that floor mirror---I. DIE.





And since of course she has her hands in so much styling and fashion, her Studio-


I NEED a mouse that looks like this!





Thanks for sharing the photos Jane! And don't forget to check her out on Sea of Shoes

No comments:

Link Within

You might also like....
 
01 09 10