Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Birch Wallpaper and Halloween

October is my favorite month, I LOVE Halloween-- not the cutesy Halloween, but the creepy, vintage and classy kind.  Cobwebs, skulls, and black are never so chic don't you think?  And the popularity of these interesting pumpkins is too cool.  Fairytale and Whites being my favorite.
 
Tumblr
 
 

Martha Stewart
Martha Stewart

Martha Stewart

Pinterest
 
If you are a Halloween fanatic like myself-- you can really bring a little creepy sophistication to your house all year long with the Birch Wall covering by Cole and Son (notorious for their kitchsy designs.)
 





Melissa Miranda Interior Design



 
 If you don't have enough moola to shell out $100 for the Cole and Son Birch, here is s great stencil option that I'm lovin!

No comments:

Link Within

You might also like....
 
01 09 10