Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Its 5 'oclock somewhere...

It seems like the days, hours and minutes drag by when you are awaiting vacation (the official countdown starts tomorrow with all things Paris, so be ready!).  I can't bring myself to be interested in anything other than what outfits I want to pack and what I plan on bringing back...or that I want to relax with a glass on Champagne.  So lets talk about the "Home Bar," otherwise known as a dude's reasoning for letting you go girly all over the rest of the house.

My liquor 'cabinet' is the bottom layer of my pantry and slowly creeping up to the lower shelves, but if I had space I'd love a little bar cart for an afternoon cocktail ala Mad Men.

D Home


Delights by Design
Jan Showers

No cart, what about repurposing some furniture?  2 added pluses- its movable and you can take it from the house!




Joy Tribout Interiors

Turquoise, Tulips and Bliss
Laura Casey Interiors

Or if you are one of those really lucky people with party central and have a wet bar here are few looks that I'm loving!
Pinterest
Google
Traditional Home
Houzz
Better Homes and Garden's via Pinterest
Pinterest

Muse Interiors




No comments:

Link Within

You might also like....
 
01 09 10