Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Oh the weather outside.....

This gray sky and chilly weather makes me want to curl up in front of a fire with a good book (just ordered a slew of the gorgeous Penguin Classics to get me through the winter).  My fireplace really doesn't put out much warmth so its been made into a focal point of the LR and nothing else.  But a girl can dream....here are a few that I would gladly warm up to.


Loving the painted antique looking mantel, really makes it modern and fresh.

Has a the original charm, cozy and bohemian.

Carrera.... 'nough said.

I'm a sucker for the painted white floors.



A Candice Olsen staple and faux fireplace
Source: hgtv.com via Ashley on Pinterest



Don't see many of these fireplaces that are big enough for Santa to walk through :)

Love an outdoor/indoor living area, yes please!
Source: arhaus.com via Ashley on Pinterest

No comments:

Link Within

You might also like....
 
01 09 10