1 small onion chopped
1 T oil
2 cups chicken chopped
4 oz can green chiles
8 8" tortillas
8 oz shredded cheese
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 can Cream of Cheddar Soup
1. Saute onions in oil.
2. Add chicken (raw or cooked- i used baked, but obviously if you put in raw, saute until cooked)
3. Stir in Cream of chicken soup, and half of chiles
4. Place filling in tortillas, sprinkle with cheese and roll, lay in 9"x13" greased pan, with seam side down
5. Pour Cheddar soup over and sprinkle with cheese and remaining chiles
6. Bake at 350 degrees covered for 20 minutes, then uncovered for 5 minutes.
7. Garnish with Sour Cream, Salsa, Pico, Green Onions