Friday, August 27, 2010

Yes Please!

One Kings Lane is featuring San Francisco based designer/boutique and showroom owner Kimberely Ayers as one of thier "Tastemakers."  And since her items for sale on the site ROCK (They go on sale tomorrow Saturday August 28th, through the31st), I had to do a little search----- and. wow.  They describe this used-to-be lawyer's designs as bohemian chic and inviting with a perpetual commitment to comfort, and the girl apprenticed under the Great Kelly Wearstler and Micheal Lee!  She honestly couldn't be any cuter and her designs are ones to be inspired by!



PS. I picked a few vintage cane chairs on Craigslist a year ago identical to these, except they have cream velvet, and I'm itching to get to painting :)

This desk on sale tomorrow!



I'm pretty sure that I would voluntarily do loads of laundry in this room, I mean C'MON!!!!
More things for sale!

No comments:

Link Within

You might also like....
 
01 09 10