Thursday, February 27, 2014

Washington School House Hotel

This fabulousness has made its rounds since its debut in 2011, but I can't help but share--it's just too good!  This 1898 school has been revived to be like, the chicest ski lodge ever.  Reclaimed oak barn wood floors, hand picked antiques, real silver flatware, crystal chandys, eclectic art and lots of white.  I know where I'll be staying if I ever make it out to Park Cities UT!  Oh and they promise to upload pictures as they change and cultivate- SWOON!


Everything about this is perfection, the board and batten, the mirror, the painted stone fireplace, the rustic/dripping with crystal chandelier, the white linen slip covers, the oak washed table--my list goes on.









This is a GREAT inspiration for those of you who have basements. Slate tile, TONS of lighting and white walls.





I love that the designer stayed true with the period in details.  This porcelain knob is timeless






You know how I am with white kitchens











All photos via Washington School House Hotel

No comments:

Link Within

You might also like....
 
01 09 10