Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Style Sass: Emma Stone

It's been for-ever since I've done a fashion break down, so I figured I better knock it out of the park with this one.  I think I first saw Miss Stone as the geeky teenager ghost on "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past" and she was far from a style icon.  But I dare to say that Emma rivals Kate Moss in my book, completely fierce don't you think?  This girl can do no wrong, especially for being only 23!!!  So take a look at some of her must style elements.

 1.)  Classic and Colorful-  Emma keeps it classy with retro lines and silhouettes, but uses exaggerated shapes and color to make it younger and fresh.










2.)  Hair Color Craze-  I'm sort of jealous of this girl's pale porcelain skin that can go from platinum to copper to chocolate and look hot in all shades in between.


 
 
 
 

 
 
3.) All about the eyes and the LIPS! - No matter the color, she loves it bold, and its looks fantastic.
 






 

 
4.)  Accessorize the feet with hot heels- Girl after my own heart!!!  She takes chances with her choice of shoes, always making a statement.  I doubt we would ever hear her saying I need a pair of plain black pumps, she always has fun with it.
 









 
 
 
All images via Yahoo Images
 

 

No comments:

Link Within

You might also like....
 
01 09 10