Thursday, July 19, 2012

Where I want to be....

Its the dog days of summer here in Dallas and although I'll take the heat any day over cold, I'm dreaming of lusher places.
In a picture perfect world, I'd have a backyard that i've never want to leave in the first place.  So to start, I'd love my backyard pool to look like this-  perfectly groomed and of the infinity variety.

Pool Environments, Inc.

My view when I wake up in the morning would look something like this- not a person in sight, and woken up by the sunrise.
 Fulcrum


Then I'd vacation in a villa on the water with a pool and cabana...I'd take any of these-


I'd totally do some yoga in a spot like this--







This one has plans to be my screen saver.



After a hot day in the sun, why not snuggle up to a small bonfire and marshies?




All images from Bali, Maldives and Phucket :)

No comments:

Link Within

You might also like....
 
01 09 10